There are several bands with the name Lionheart:
1) Hailing from the San Francisco Bay area, Lionheart are at the forefront of the new breed of old-school metalcore monsters. Clearly influenced by classic metalcore, thrash and NYHC while being rooted in “moshcore”, Lionheart have enough technical ability and metal influence to also appael to a broader range of aggressive music fans. “The Will To Survive” was originally released by Sacramento’s West Coast Worlwide in late 2007, and quickly sold over 1,000 copies with no retail presence or distribution at all, solely via mail order and through the band during their rugged tour schedule. Following in the foot steps of Northern California bands like Hoods and Powerhouse, the band has built an intensely loyal grassroots following. Lionheart’s lyrics deal with strength, pride and growing up in a world with no handouts. It will be only a matter of time before Lionheart are mentioned along with bands like Terror, Hatebreed and Madball.
Vocals – Rob Watson Guitar – Rob McCarthy Guitar – Earl Pitts Bass – Evan Krejci Drums – Jay Scott
2) An Alternative Rock band from Hertfordshire, England. Their eagerly anticipated first album, I Need To Shout, is soon to be independently released.
3) An AOR supergroup from the U.K. which existed from October 1980 to 1985. It featured former Iron Maiden guitarist Dennis Stratton as well as Jess Cox and Frank Noon. They released one album, Hot Tonight (1984).
4) The second was a Rock Against Communism band also hailing from the United Kingdom which was founded in the late 80's and existed into the mid 90's.
5) Lionheart is one of U.S.A.'s leading ensembles in vocal chamber music. It is best known for its interpretation of medieval and Renaissance a cappella music, with Gregorian Chant as the keystone of its repertoire.
6) A Russian melodic power metal band. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.