When you pick up the new issue of Metal Hammer you're not just going to receive a ton of great features and exclusive interviews with your favourite bands, there's a free CD too! It's packed with 15 killer tunes to rip your face off. Here's what's coming your way...
Your Guide To Your Free CD In Metal Hammer 260
New noise for you
Get your hands on this incredible CD by picking up the new issue of Metal Hammer here.
1. Judas Priest – Dragonaut
Shit the bed! The metal gods are back!
2. Opeth – Cusp Of Eternity
The prog metal masters reign supreme.
3. Mastodon – Chimes At Midnight
Sludgy riffs and thunderous drums!
4. King 810 – Murder Murder Murder
Metal just got more dangerous.
5. Electric Wizard – I Am Nothing
This will give you a doomgasm. Fact.
6. Suicide Silence – Inherit The Crown
Welcome back, deathcore heroes!
7. Sólstafir – Dagmál
These Icelandic heroes have found a new way of being heavy.
8. In Flames – Rusted Nail
One of the most inspirational bands in metal gear up for the next battle!
9. Every Time I Die – Thirst
The perfect soundtrack to punch the air and guzzle Jägermeister!
10. Anti-Clone – Here Comes The Flood
Downtuned riffs and nu-metal bounce!
11. Manumit – Walk Away
If Trent Reznor was in Pendulum...
12. Generation Graveyard – Human Hive
This post-apocalyptic pirate junk rock machine wants to make you a zombie!
13. From her Eyes – Disillusionist
These Welsh metalcore monsters look set for big things.
14. Beneath Dead Waves – Imperfect
Metal anthems executed with brainbursting technicality.
15. Alone With Wolves – Cutting Ties
For fans of Bury Tomorrow and Architects.