Alter Bridge have announced their delayed 10th anniversary boxset is ready to ship.
Alter Bridge X boxset finally finished
Band's bumper 10-year anniversary package is in the mail
The delayed Alter Bridge X package – originally scheduled for a spring release – is finally complete and orders are being sent out, according to a video released by the band.
Alter Bridge took pre-orders on the limited edition package, which includes personalised engraving, a coffee table book, 16 DVDs or Blu-rays, seven CDs and four vinyl records.
The set was limited to 3000 worldwide and there are still some available via the band's website.
Alter Bridge hit the road with a 13-date US tour starting on October 4.
Alter Bridge X boxset
DVDs and Blu-Ray Discs
- Live From Amsterdam Concert & Documentary
- Live From Amsterdam Concert & Documentary Blu-Ray
- Live From Wembley Concert
- Live From Wembley Documentary- ‘The Road To Wembley’
- Live From Wembley Concert Blu-Ray
- Webisodes 2009-2013
- Interviews with Myles Kennedy and Scott Phillips
- Interviews with Mark Tremonti and Brian Marshall
- Download Festival 2005 & 2011
- Pinkpop Festival 2011
- One By One Documentary (from AB 3.5)
- Inside The Fortress Documentary
- Fortress Tour 2013 Webisodes
- Greenfield Festival 2005
- Music Videos 2004-2013
- European Fortress Tour 2013 ‘Bonus Content’
- Live From Wembley
- One Day Remains
- Live From Amsterdam
- AB 3
- AB 3.5
- Amsterdam 1
- Amsterdam 2
- Wembley 1
- Wembley 2