Reuben have announced a 10-year anniversary reissue of their debut album.
Reuben's Racecar to get 10-year deluxe reissue
Debut album repackaged for November release – but comeback rumours wide of the mark
The disbanded English rock outfit will release the deluxe version of Racecar Is Racecar Backwards on November 3 in 2CD and limited white vinyl formats via Xtra Mile Recordings. The vinyl version will come with a download card for access to the bonus material.
The 2CD version comes complete with a second disk of rarities. Originally released in 2003, Racecar Is Racecar Backwards spawned the singles Freddy Kreuger and Stuck In My Throat.
Xtra Mile Recordings will make the packages available for pre-order via their website on Tuesday (September 9).
Meanwhile, the band have shot down rumours of a return to the stage after some fans were sent an email by a promoter claiming Reuben were due to play in Leeds on October 3. However, on Facebook the band say: "Looks like a big horrible mistake or a terrible practical joke."
Racecar Is Racecar Backwards bonus disk tracklist
- No One Wins the War (Live at the BBC)
- Horrorshow (Live at XFM)
- Stuck In My Throat (Racecar demo)
- Oh the Shame (Live at Echo FM)
- Fall of the Bastille (Live at XFM)
- Freddy Kreuger (Stakeout demo)
- Tonight My Wife Is Your Wife (Single version)
- Eating Only Apples (Live at the BBC)
- Our Song (Racecar demo)
- Let's Stop Hanging Out (Live at the Barfly for XFM)
- Missing Fingers (Live at XFM)
- Song For Saturday (Live at XFM)
- Moving to Blackwater (Live at the BBC)
- Wrong and Sorry (Live at the BBC)
- Parties Break Hearts (Stakeout demo)
- Dusk (Racecar demo)
- Alpha Signal Seven (Live at the BBC)
- Banner Held High (Racecar demo)
- Stux (Racecar demo)
- Fuzz's Birthday Song (Surrey Uni demo)
- Naked interview on XFM