As we're sure you're aware, the latest issue of Metal Hammer is packed with the best features on the planet from the likes of Slipknot, In Flames and Anthrax. But don't worry, we haven't forgotten about the new breed of metal – just check out who's on the FREE CD!
Your Guide To Your Free Breaking Bangers CD
15 tracks that will expand your mind 'n' stuff
1. Evil Scarecrow – Space Dementia
Welcome a Great British nightmare.
2. Collibus – The Fallen
Manchester’s groove metal titans.
3. The One Hundred – Breed
This will make you want to break stuff.
4. Baby Godzilla – Whorepaedo
Nottingham’s noise terrorists are here to confiscate your ears.
5. Terraform – Birth
Progressive metal influenced by David Attenborough. WTF?
6. Abhorrent Decimation – Towards The Gateway
Gloriously violent and heavier than an elephant’s balls.
7. Old Skin – Swordcharmer
Your ears will be ringing for days.
8. King Creature – Wasted Life
Biker jams to lead the Cornish rebellion!
9. The King Is Blind – Revelation, Apocalypse
Monolithic metal that will definitely not help you sleep at night.
10. Harrowed – Raw Boned Witch
Fist-in-the-face crust punk fury.
11. Byzanthian Neckbeard – Doppleganger
This month’s best band name.
12. King Goat – Nuclear Messiah
Brighton’s leading purveyors of progressive doom.
13. Old Corpse Road – The Sockburn Worm
Black metal proving it’s grim up north.
14. Babylon Fire – Wrath Of The Fallen
Calling all Black Label Society fans.
15. Undersmile – Soil
A sludge doom lullaby.
All of this is on your FREE CD with Metal Hammer issue 262.