Hackett records Clusters for charity album
Track appears on compilation to raise money for hospice and palliative care foundation
Steve Hackett has recorded a track entitled Clusters for a charity CD.
The album titled Voices For Hospices will be released on October 10 and aims to raise cash for The World Hospice & Palliative Care Alliance who promote and influence the delivery of affordable, quality palliative care.
Along with Hackett’s contribution, the 12-track features other material recorded specially for the compilation, along with previously unreleased songs and tracks by artists including Edison’s Children and Gandalf’s Fist.
- Steve Hackett - Clusters
- Machines Dream - Trading Stars For Solitude (Newly recorded)
- Gandalf's Fist - A Painter Lost At Sea
- Nathan J Tillett - Celestine (Previously unreleased)
- Looking-Glass Lantern - The Light Before
- Crystal Palace - Guarding The Spark
- Maze of Sound - Man In The Balloon (Previously unreleased)
- The Opposite of Hate - Made-up Reality
- IT - Last Chance
- Violent Attitude If Noticed - Blindness
- Edison's Children - Haunted Memories (Previously unreleased)
- Greylevel - Northern Flight