Supersonic Blues Machine premiere debut album
Exclusive: Hear West Of Flushing, South Of Frisco in full ahead of its February 26 release
Supersonic Blues Machine have made their debut album West Of Flushing, South Of Frisco available to stream in full with TeamRock.
It’s due for release on February 26 via Provogue/Mascot Label Group.
The band was formed by Fabrizio Grossi, Lance Lopez and Kenny Aronoff and features guest contributions from Walter Trout, Billy Gibbons, Warren Haynes, Robben Ford, Eric Gales and Chris Duarte.
Grossi said of the project: “More than a band, I like to see this entity as a party – a party with hosts and a bunch of friends coming over.
“Without the blues there is no soul and without the soul there is no feeling and groove and tension. It’s our own respectful tribute to what blues means to us.”
West Of Flushing, South Of Frisco is available for pre-order.
Supersonic Blues machine West Of Flushing, South Of Frisco tracklist
- Miracle Man
- I Ain’t Falling Again
- Running Whiskey (Featuring Billy Gibbons)
- Remedy (Featuring Warren Haynes)
- Bone Bucket Blues
- Let It Be
- That’s My Way (Featuring Chris Duarte)
- Ain’t No Love (In The Heart Of The City)
- Nightmares And Dreams (Featuring Eric Gales)
- Can’t Take It No More (Featuring Walter Trout)
- Whiskey Time (Running Whiskey’s Extended Ending)
- Let’s Call It A Day (Featuring Robben Ford)